It is my last full day with Andy. I can't believe that he will be gone. Everyone is so worried about me, but I am so independent I won't tell if I am having a hard time anyway. He leaves tomorrow afternoon at 2:50 to go to the airport. He is taking the air shuttle.
I updated pictures. My new primary is Anneke and Marcus on the CU buffalo. I also uploaded some of them at the pedestrian mall. The random squirting water fountain is great on a hot day.
Life is great. My mom and sister got me some great clothes (and some not so great.) It is nice to feel cute while you are pregnant. On July 17th I will have an ultrasound. The next week I have a regular check-up. Two without Andy kind of sucks. Anneke turns three at the end of the month and I am unsure if I will do a party or wait until Andy gets back. Hmmm...
There is a great park here known as the dinosaur park. We are going later today. The highlight is the water trough. I may post pictures later if I remember to take any.
No comments:
Post a Comment