Monday, October 9, 2006

Harry Potter

Okay, so I finished reading all the Harry Potter's again. It took about a month, but it was fun and made me way excited for the next one. If you have not read the books and are planning on it, don't read any further. If you have not read the books and are not planning on it, this will probably bore you. And, upon rereading the series I wonder about some of Andy's theories. Is Snape really bad or was he ordered to kill Dumbledore? Will Harry and Ginny hook up again? Lots of questions. Rowling has two working titles for the next book and says that there are a lot of plot twists that no one could predict. I am a bit sad about the 7th book coming out because I won't have anything to look forward to in the Media world.
In movies, I heard that "School for Scoundrels" was disappointing. Andy and I already have a date set to see "The Prestige" October 20th. Andy of course read and loved the book, so watching Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale is no problem for me. Melissa, we did buy the Little Mermaid and also X-Men 3, and Anneke of course loves the former.
Seen any good movies or read any good books? I would like some suggestions.

No comments: