Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday

Chris DAvis, Carl Pfiester (birthday boy), Andy Bahlmann
Clyde Bailey (my dad)
Happy Birthday, Carl! Marcus thought it was his dad's birthday today, but I told him it was his uncle's birthday. For whatever reason that was super exciting to him. Carl was my first brother in law and the only one I remember the birthday for sure. (Can't figure out why that is, though.) So, have a great day and may the Spurs win in honor of your 32nd. I am sorry your wife is so mean by the way. ;)

2 comments:

Cari said...

That is NOT mean - that was nice compared to what I could do. He should count his blessings that I only did that! He's been such a stinker lately that he REALLY deserved a LOT worse. Trust me, he did. Really. I don't lie.

Andy said...

On his birthday, Cari? Sheesh, I must've really married the nice one in teh family :)