I loved this shot of Luke and Rhode, so I included it. This is one of our last preschool days. I am gonna miss those guys.
I took pictures of each student with the chalkboard. Name, year graduating from high school and what they want to be when they grow up.
Mo wanted to wear the hat
My preschool graduating class of 2013. I love them
I took this and "hacked" Andy's facebook account. I made this his cover photo. I was going to print it and give it to him, but this was more fun.
Last night Mal was having a rough time, so before Daddy left for work he read her some Gerald and Piggy.
I am melancholy a lot lately, so I feel it's better not to post. I miss other people posting, though, so I hope others feel the same. Andy has had 2 interviews so far but we still do not have a job. Our insurance is gone the end of June. A lot of little things. But, I have my family. What else matters?
2 comments:
I've been a little down lately too.......and I feel guilty for not posting which then makes me not want to post! I have been trying to unplug a little bit and spend more time with the kiddos, but I will try to blog more for you!
I like the "footnote!"
Thanks for the Disney headbandz game--we've played it several times. Tonight we took it to my parents house. It was hilarious watching my Dad try to figure out that he was the "enchanted rose" from Beauty and the Beast. Dallin was also incredibly funny! Wish I'd recorded it!
Post a Comment