Pam, your baby has your eyes.
HEY! There is no need for name calling! Thanks and I love you.Pam, Evie has your eyes too. She must be your baby - feel free to come and pick her up! LOL!
That means Luke has my eyes! Can I come and get him?
Well Anneke has my personality, but Heidi's eyes so whose baby is she?
So, no one wants Marcus because he looks too much like Andy?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Pam, your baby has your eyes.
HEY! There is no need for name calling! Thanks and I love you.
Pam, Evie has your eyes too. She must be your baby - feel free to come and pick her up! LOL!
That means Luke has my eyes! Can I come and get him?
Well Anneke has my personality, but Heidi's eyes so whose baby is she?
So, no one wants Marcus because he looks too much like Andy?
Post a Comment