Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4th/Forth

I didn't want to leave my last post as something so negative, so I am posting even though I don't have much to say.
Last night was rough. Apparently there was a party going on somewhere that Andy tuned in on so he couldn't sleep. I find it interesting that when the children cry or get up he miraculously sleeps through it, but he can't sleep through noises outside the apartment. I slept fine until he left the bed to sleep on the couch.
I have decided to watch more children in my home. I start watching 2 more children next week. They are ages 12 months, and 3 years and both girls. Their parents just divorced and their mom works at Hooters Hotel and Casino. The girls grandparents asked me to watch them so that they would have a good influence in their lives. Okay, here goes nothing. It makes my life more complicated, but I sure hope to rise to the task. I am now working more than a full time job and making less than $1000 a month. Oh, well. It should help so Andy isn't so stressed.
Anneke got to change her earrings last week and has worn a new pair every day. (We got a set of 9.) She looks very cute. We already lost a butterfly because Luke thinks they are fun to play with.
Marcus got new church clothes because he is too tall for his pants. Andy was upset that the size 10 pants fit him. Our little boy is not so little anymore. It will be interesting when we wear the same size shoes in a couple of years.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Sorry, Honey. I'd much rather make your life easier, but I'm not doing so well with that.
In my defense, I'm still convinced that I cue in on noises from outside because I've become very aware of the potential external threats to our home and can't be comfortable when my mind perceives something that could become an issue to the safety and well-being of my family. Probably doesn't help, but that's my story.