Luke was very good. The lady told us that Andy's DL had been cancelled and that caused a scare. But, it was a false alarm. I still do not like that place and would love to not have to go back. I realized I should have waited until after December 1st, so that my license would be good longer since it is 5 years from the day on your birthday, but whatever. Now, I have to figure out how to do grocery shopping. We were supposed to be able to do that this morning, too.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
DMV, again
Due to many things we visited the DMV again today. I finally got my marriage certificate last week, so I was going to get my license. When Andy got in the wreck we found out that we had suspended license plates, so he got a ticket for that. Our insurance wasn't verified, so we were trying to figure that out with the DMV. Some people are so nice, and others not so much. (But it turns out that our insurance company actually has to mail a disk to Carson City with the information stating we have never lapsed on our insurance. Not even a fax will work now.) Plus, Andy needed to get the address changed on his license. All this only took just over 1 1/2 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my... you have been busy... and I've been a slacker on reading. WOW! I thought about doing the same thing with my recipes....
Sorry about the crash. That doesn't seem good... and all the other stuff! Sending you prayers.
Post a Comment