Thursday, October 13, 2011

Don't ask

Happy 7th birthday my Noah! I love you. Have a fabulous day. May the force be with you.

As long as I can remember I have been worried/scared of asking questions. I don't ask if it could somehow be a burden, cost too much money or inconvenience someone. In short I don't ask unless I absolutely have no other recourse. The hardest things for me were asking people to watch my children while I was in the hospital giving birth to my youngest 2. I wanted to be in Girl Scouts when I was younger but I was afraid it was too much money and an inconvenience for my parents. I drop hints about things, but I don't outright ask for much. 

I really like 50's style dresses. Modest and cute are hard to find. I really liked this one.
Of course, I wasn't going to buy it for myself. So, Andy got me this dress. There are things I have wanted that no one knows about. I am happy with my dress, but it doesn't change my no asking policy.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute dress! I really like the style and colors.
I have somewhat of a phobia of question asking as well.