Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Fall, finally.

Our week in photos:

Mallory leading the Mormon Tabernacle Choir on Saturday October 1:
 Painting letters while watching General Conference:
 Bellagio Gardens (and a rare Heidi photo):
 I love this shot!
 Family sans me:
Daddy making Mally giggle (See that scrape. It used to be bigger. She is walking and getting lots of bumps.)
 Super Mally (Sorry for the grainy shot. My camera currently has no flash.):
 We washed Mal's carseat cover and she liked having a chair her size:
I went to the temple with the youth on Saturday. It was really beautiful and my children survived my absence. If the lady they have scheduled for our activity tomorrow doesn't come I get to do an hour long presentation about etiquette! What?!

3 comments:

pambelina said...

I had to do an hour long presentation on etiquette for an entire stake of young men. Intimidating, but it worked out.

I love Mo's thighs! I want to squish them!

The Millers said...

I love seeing how your family is growin! Did you end up having to teach about etiquiette?

Heidi Noel said...

No, I didn't end up teaching etiquette. You would think someone that is an "expert" in that area would be more considerate on getting back to us, huh?