Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween, everyone. We have already dressed up twice and been sugared out. My children really want to go trick or treating tonight. We will see how things go, since I am solo.  Here are some shots of the costumes. I have a bunch more, but I tried to choose highlights.

Marcus the dandelion with his zombie cupcake:
 My butterfly (lovin' the boots with the outfit):
 Farmer/Gardener Luke:
 The best $.25 I ever spent:
 Group shot:
 I took several shots of the ladybug, they mostly looked like this:
 I was a flower garden/bouquet but people thought they were veins:
No shots of Andy the rain cloud or him as Severus Snape. He was directing traffic and then it was too dark since I have no flash. (Sending my camera in today. Fingers crossed that we will have one for Mally's first birthday.)

No comments: