CPS
On Wednesday Child Protective Services is coming to my house. They are coming to see the girls I watch away from their parents and in the care they are getting from week to week outside of their homes. (Andy says I need to link it to my former post.) I am so freaked out by that. I am not at all certified to have child care in my home, but it is clean. What are they going to look for? Now, Monday and Tuesday I am going to super clean my house. Seriously, there is no rational reason to be worried, but I am. I need more worry in my life, too, right?
3 comments:
I think it's probably safe to assume that compared what they see on other days, your home will be a breath of fresh air for them. But I hope you'll let us know what happens with the girls. I'm glad you decided to contact CPS. I hope they will be okay!
Uh honey you could be in deep crap for providing daycare unlicensed in Las Vegas. They take it VERY seriously. Not to freak you out but I would hate to see you get slapped with a fine. Personally if they ask about how much she pays you just let them know the money she gives you covers their food and care that’s all. Honestly I don't think she pays you much more than that anyway.
Don't stress about the care you provide! You know it is probably 1000xs better than they are getting at home. I love you and I will pray for you and the girls!
You aren't advertising as a day care, you're simply babysitting kids to help out a church member. You should be fine. People keep other people's kids all of the time. It might not hurt, though, to have BM stay home that day. But then again, that might not be a big deal either. In Texas you can keep up to 4 children total (including your own) without being registered, listed or licensed. I love you, it'll be great. You did the right thing!!
Post a Comment