
I love this because it incorporates the Las Vegas temple into the theme.
Today I sang in church for the first time in a very long time. I even sang a solo. It was only a sentence, but it started the song. I feel that it went pretty well. I organized the group and found the song. It was for my Individual Worth project for Personal Progress. The song I chose is one by Sally DeFord because she is awesome. The song reflects the church wide youth theme for the year. If you want to see the sheet music or just hear it, click on the link. The song is called A Believer's Prayer.I had to make treats for the fireside tonight. I had one egg. I made chocolate chip cookies. My plan was to make 3 or 4 different things, but one egg doesn't stretch far. (I couldn't get more because Andy had to car at work until 11:30pm last night and today is the Sabbath.) I made caramel corn, but forgot the baking soda. We'll see how that goes. My offerings are minimal, but I hope well received.
2 comments:
I'm sure you did a great job on your song. Good for you you for being so resourceful and making treats with only one egg.
Your offerings were ALMOST as good as my home-made Oreos!! (HeeHee)
I thought the musical number went really well. Great job, Heidi! Your solo was beautiful!
Post a Comment