Thursday, May 7, 2009

We made it!

Today marks the end of our month without eating out. It was great! Anneke asked if we can eat out tomorrow night. Luckily we are having the missionaries over. We are going camping this weekend and on Sunday we never eat out, so it will be longer than a month. Yea us! I will take pictures and post, I hope.

Luke is so funny. He is talking more and more. He finally said, "Mama", and now sometimes says it over and over for about a minute. He also says "dow" for getting down from his chair and being picked up. He says, "Puh" for puppy or any animal that might be a dog. He says "rawr" for anything that makes him nervous. "Mahk" is Marcus and "KahKah" is Anneke. I think that is it for now. I just wanted to share before I forgot. He is so sweet!

In other news I managed to lose all my charges/babysittees/whatever you call them in less than 2 weeks. I hope something turns out so it isn't too stressful for us financially.

4 comments:

Cari said...

Congrats on a whole month! I'm impressed and convicted all at the same time. What happened with the kids?

Marisa said...

Are you losing the kids because you're moving or what happened?

Heidi Noel said...

I have no idea what happened with the girls. I actually asked their grandmother and she didn't know. Their mom is working nights now, so their dad gets them. I am sad, but it should be good. The other child I watch is moving, though.

Stacie said...

WOW! A whole month! Please may I draw from your strength?