- A flat tire can make you 3 hours behind schedule and cost a lot to fix.
- Barnes and Noble is a great place to pass the time, except you find A LOT of books you want to buy.
- You should always bring a jacket or sweater to Utah even if it is in the 100's where you live.
- Mascara will run when walking in drizzle.
- I am old. (I watched the children I student taught graduate (Maggie Dalene and Tyler Clark) and one I babysat (Elizabeth Nielson)).
- People don't change that much. If they were stuck up in high school, they pretty much still are. (Evan Thompson).
- No matter how long it has been since you have seen an old friend you still want to know how they are and you mean it. (Shannon Clark McCaul and Christa Hampton Anderson).
- Luke still doesn't sleep well away from home.
- Mom gets about 2 1/2 hours of sleep because the baby takes up a lot of space in the bed.
- People say I haven't changed, but others didn't recognize me. (Jay Baker, Jeff Olsen, Daniel Christensen)
- Scandinavian Festival is Friday and Saturday, NOT Memorial Day.
- Sitting at the beginning of the parade route you get a lot of candy.
- Pollie's closes at 9:00pm which is a stupid time for a college town, but especially for the weekend. (It's not like they have to travel far to go home.)
- "Where's your husband?" is not a safe question to ask even if it is to your former Relief Society president of the married ward.
- It is sad to go back to Sanpete and see all the people that never left.
- There are many people I will probably never see again in this life, though I want to.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Some things I learned this weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, Evan was always kind of a jerk.
Post a Comment